Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Catspiracy

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It seems I am not the only dog haunted by lurking felines. I'm afraid that the cats, though seemingly innocuous and slightly dull on the surface, may be secretly planning something revolutionary. I'm not an ignoramus. I've seen Cats & Dogs. I know what these critters are capable of.

In response to the imminent threat to our safety in Anoka, I've issued a code red alert to all dogs in the town. If anyone spots a cat loose on the streets, he or she should bark the urgency call immediately. A crackpot team of elite soldiers will be mobilized and deployed expediently to protect and prevent a full-blown crisis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

That is very brave of you, Nanook. Thank you for your patriotism.

 
Blogger jude said...

ah, crackpot teams are such an excellent idea mr. peterson. i'll have to consider a move to anoka just for the privilege of voting for you.

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Wow. I'm flattered, Judith. If you could move to Anoka and bring all of your friends, the town would be overrun by cool people and TP supporters. My opponents wouldn't stand a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home