Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Canine Defense

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Due to an overwhelming demand, I am helping coordinate a canine self-defense class for small and medium sized dogs. My specialty is sumo, but other dogs in the program can teach various techniques, including krav doga, tae kwan dog, and aikidog.

This picture depicts two golden retrievers demonstrating the flying monkey paw of death move, which is popular with long-haired dogs because of how cool they look in the air.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

oooh - I love a good scrap!

But - you know - not in an aggressive way. Just for fun. Among friends. It really sounds great.

Although, I hope I'm not too big. I admit, I am a bit 'husky'. Perhaps I might be able to instruct or maybe stand in for demonstrations.

I've got lots of experience wrestling. And Bullies are naturally good at Sumo.

By the way - that Golden has excellent technique. And an impressive war face. Perhaps he would be interested in speaking with an A.R.F. Security Team recruiter?

 
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Oops, *ahem* ... as I was saying... That Golden has an impressive war face.

 
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Good idea, Thomas. A well-trained militia is important.

Brody, I really want to see that bully Sumo match.

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Brody, you and I must spar sometime soon. Don't worry about my small size. I may be slight, but I am swift.

Mugsy, thank you. I have learned that without a strong paw, your voice goes unheard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home