Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Tag

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It seems that I've been tagged twice. It's a little game bloggers play, and though I am a serious political candidate for Anoka's mayor, I'm not above a little fun. The rules of tagging are easy. I tell you netizens five weird things or habits about myself, and then tag five other bloggers. Those bloggers do the same, then tag five more people. It's the blog version of a chain letter.

Despite having already confessed many of my foibles, I still have at least five more things I can address.

1) Brooms freak me out for no good reason. Whenever I see a broom, I run out of the room - and not just because it rhymes. Maybe it's because I see a broom so infrequently at campaign headquarters.

2) I like to steal toilet paper rolls from the bathroom trash bin and shred them to bits.

3) When I ride shotgun in my campaign car, I always put my right paw out the window. My chauffeur insists that I look like a truck driver, but I find it most comfortable. Having one front leg more tan than the others is embarassing, though.

4) My favorite toy is an empty plastic container of cottage cheese.

5) While I'm managing my finances online, I often take a brief nap between trades.

Now that you know a little more about me, it's time I tag five more hapless victims. I tag Brody, Mugsy, Daisy, Nanook, and those monkeys over at Monkey River Town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I have an uneven tan, too, Thomas. I only sun one side of my belly.

I have fulfilled my tagging obligations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home