Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

A Vote for Snacks

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Football season fast approaches, and that means two things. Firstly, election time is nigh! Make sure all of you Anokans register to vote, and any of you non-residents should try filing for temporary Anokan citizenship during the month of November.

Secondly: snacks! I love football season not because of the sport. I understand the game, but I think it could be improved. What I love about football is how many tasty snacks you people eat while watching. You sure are clumsy with your food, too, but I'm not complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Here, here for SNACKS!!!

Love,
Bogart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home