Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

I Knew You Were Going to Write That

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why would anyone pay for a pet psychic? Just give your pet a laptop and a blog account, and you'd be amazed what your furry (or scaly) little buddy will write. Be careful when handing over credit card information, though. Some of us, like me, can spend our patrons' money wisely, but other pets can get carried away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Mum always hides her credit card from Charlie and I - I don't know why she doesn't trust us, as if we would do anything bad with it !!! :-)

Love
Opy

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

It is a shame how little respect some of us canines receive. My advice to you would be to start small and gain your mum's trust. Perhaps Mum can give you an allowance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home