Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Pampering

Monday, August 14, 2006

Campaign headquarters has hardwood floors. They look fancy and impress visitors, but the click-clack of my paws is annoying. Everywhere I go, the sound follows, and I can't sneak up on any of my aides to monitor their work without being noticed. Because of this, every few weeks I require a pawdicure. My campaign manager uses a Dremel to file down my nails to nicely rounded nubs, which are perfect for clandestine staff observations. Today I caught one of my campaign aides surfing the 'net for sales on vintage ceramic clown dolls. That's just creepy. Maybe the less I know about my aides' lives the better.

2 Comments:

Blogger jude said...

i hear you mr. peterson, i mean, i *really* hear you with that clickity, clackity sound that you make whilst dancing across those hardwood floors! (btw, be afraid, be very afraid, of *anyone* who surfs the net searching for vintage ceramic clown dolls)

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Thank you for the advice, Judith. Though I am naturally disposed to like and accept all of human nature, I am still very afraid of vintage ceramic clown doll lovers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home