Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Staring at Doors

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I stare at doors. Sometimes if I stare long enough, the door opens. I think I have magical powers, or maybe it's my political influence. If I'm elected mayor of Anoka, I promise to stare at the doors of social and economic opportunity until they open.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I thought I was the only one with such powers. I find that my abilities can sometimes be enhanced by vigorous scratching, especially when I am outside on a hot day.

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

That is a good suggestion, Mugsy. I must try that during my next stare-down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home