Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Lick o' Rice

Monday, August 21, 2006

While my chauffeur drove me around town this weekend, I discovered a new delight. You humans call it licorice, and I know why. It's fun to lick! My designated campaign aide booster seat allowed me to sample one of the Red Vine licorice strands she was eating, and it was love at first taste.

I am still on a diet, however, so I did not bite. It's actually a nice diet in that respect. I can lick whatever I want and as long as I don't eat it, I'm still within bounds. According to this diet, anything I lick off the kitchen floor is acceptable. Butter off of corn is okay, too, and best of all...ice cream! Okay, my personal trainer hasn't yet budged on the ice cream, but I'm working on it. You'd be amazed at my powers of persuasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home