Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Argh! I'm a Pirate

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Argh! I'm a PirateSomedays, I like to pretend I'm a pirate. I call myself Captain Shortnose, and I stagger around campaign headquarters shouting orders and cursing profusely. I think it's funny, and my campaign aides tolerate it because if they didn't, I'd make them walk the plank.

2 Comments:

Blogger tagalicious said...

as the assistant, to the assistant, to the assistant, to your campaign manager, i would recommend that you keep your plank walking activities to a minimum. after all, if you have too many of your fine volunteers walking the plank, who will be left to keep your cool, clean, spring water bowls topped off? i'm just sayin' ...

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Argh. That be mighty fine advice, my assistant's assistant's assistant. Maybe I'll just make them scrub the decks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home