Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

My Heroes

Sunday, October 08, 2006


Originally uploaded by jude.
The popularity of the new television show, Heroes, is misguided. Little do you humans know, but we canines have already learned to harness powers hidden deep in our biological gene sequences. Some dogs, in fact, can fly.

3 Comments:

Blogger jude said...

aha, indeed, the truth is out ... i have more spy photos of this boston in flight, if you are interested that is ... for a price, of course ...

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

I must currently dedicate all of my funds to the Anoka mayoral campaign, but I would be interested in arranging a demonstration after election season.

 
Blogger jude said...

ahem, but of course then ... i understand the need to focus funds frugally ... bravo, mr. peterson ... we even have short video clips of mr. max in full flight, that you might find fascinating ... i hope the strain of the upcoming election doesn't stress you out too much ... best ... your faithful fan ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home