Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Runway

Monday, October 02, 2006

I love bookshelves. It's not the books or the shelves that I love per se. It's what bookshelves can do to the messy basement in campaign headquarters that I love. My basement used to be a disaster - campaign files everywhere, old receipts, long-lost doggie toys - but I put my paw down. Enough was enough.

I assigned two of my campaign aides the task of organizing my basement. Their solution involved the implementation of numerous bookcases. Now the basement is clear, and I can run off some of the built-up stress that my campaign bid generates. See, the basement is carpeted, and we all know that carpeting is a dog's best friend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home