Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Concentration

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've been so preoccupied with the other aspects of my mayoral bid that I neglected my favorite part - you and this blog. My campaign for mayor of Anoka is in full heat and it has required all of the concentration I can muster to stay on top of everything. I've noticed lately that I concentrate with such intensity that I will stick my tongue out, like Michael Jordan.

Well, I sure hope that my campaign is a slam dunk. In case my two opponents, Bjorn and Steve, decide to put up a fight, I need to be prepared. The yard sign war is hot and heavy now, as Bjorn has decided to join the fray.

I've watched from the sidelines, continuing to use my shadow campaign strategy. The longer my opponents are ignorant of my participation, the better my chances are of surprising them on election day and winning the race.

I like to think of myself as a ninja politician. Stealthy. Cunning. Good with nunchucks.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenna said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home