Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Thank You For Your Support

Monday, October 09, 2006


One of my strongest supporters, in a show of confidence, sent me a new dog chain a few days ago. It heartens me to receive such a token, and I proudly wear it whenever I attend public functions.
Most don't see it, though. I guess it's similar to a pair of lucky underwear. People don't notice that I'm wearing it, but I know, and that gives me strength.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

That's a nice tag, Thomas. I need to get "Supreme Ayatollah" engraved on mine.

 
Blogger jude said...

aha ... the power of positive thinking, that's the ticket mr. peterson ... i'm quite certain that the mayoral will be neatly won by none other than you ... even if they do miscount the anoka ballots in an opponents favor ... btw, i love your new silver tag - tagging is all the rage you know ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home