Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Concession

Friday, November 10, 2006

I guess I should get off of my tail-less butt and write a concession entry. That's right. I lost. Bjorn won. Boo hoo. I guess the world isn't ready for a French Bulldog mayor yet. Maybe my shadow campaign wasn't such a great strategy after all. I did get at least three votes, though, and there's always next year.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

My condolences for your loss. Maybe some day the world will be ready.

 
Blogger jude said...

proof positive that you should not have fired me as your campaign manager ... you'll need to start stumping the campaign trail again lest your potential constituents forget your scent, if you catch my drift ...

 
Blogger Thomas Peterson said...

Thank you for your words of consolation Cubby.

Right you are, teknowcrat. I made quite a few mistakes this year, but I am an older, wiser canine now, and next year's campaign will be much improved.

 
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

It takes time to build a political movement, Thomas. Hang in there.

 
Blogger sweet said...

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link

http://www.petplace.com/dogs/dog-fencing-how-to-choose-the-best-dog-fencing/page1.aspx

contains informations about dog-fencing. This link could be a big help to
your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs and especially in dog-fencing.

Monalyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home