Thomas Peterson for Mayor

Anoka needs a new mayor. As a French Bulldog, I feel I am suitably qualified. I know how to sit, shake hands, and, in an emergency, play dead. Additionally, I promise that I won't roll over on any issue.

Throw me a bone

Saturday, April 12, 2008


Nylabone
Originally uploaded by spleenboy.
I'll take it, and I'll like it.

Well, after a long vacation I'm back in good form. I got a lot of sun and had time to reflect on my failed bid for Anoka mayor. I've been spending a lot of time reading books, such as "Don't Pee on the Floor" and "Stop Chewing on That," and I realized that my bad manners may have had an impact on my campaign. Maybe, I thought, people do care if you haven't bathed in three months or haven't brushed your teeth in a week.

I guess I have a lot to learn if I want to get into politics.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas, i get my teeth brushed and get bathed regular so can i help you with your campaign.


lots of licks

candi

 
Blogger Zach said...

I've also read "Stop Chewing on That." It changed my life.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i have used how to train a pomeranian...hope this will be useful....

lots of bhow bhoww

 
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Oh Pooh, chewing on stuff is one of the funnest things! If people can't accept you for who you are, then boo with them!

 
Blogger The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please send a og photo we can use ina funny news story.

www.virtualdogpark.com

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Thomas,
New to your blog. Nice to meet you. I would vote for you! The stink and bad breath don't bother me. No bones about it.

Norwood

 
Anonymous Cool Dog Bank Checks said...

Thomas our dog has taken forever to get through her bone

www.dogbreedbankchecks.com

 
Anonymous Home exchange said...

Well I think you made a valient effort. You know the whole thing about showering and not peeing on the floor is just discrimination against dogs. We need to push for change! Stand up for what we believe in!

 
Anonymous EFT Video said...

I hope you really learned a lot from all those books that you've read.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No less an authority of Abraham Lincoln spoke of the political viability of dogs -- yellow dogs, at that. Don't give up the dream! THOMAS PETERSON 2012!
- - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

 
Blogger lildogomine said...

Guess those manners are kindof important. have you read Don't steal that or No not my good shoes? Anyway here is that website http://www.k9stud.com/viewalldogs.aspx

 
Blogger Dog Training Tips said...

Hahaha.. People will throw you a bone if you haven't bathed or brush your teeth and then you will go with them.lol
-> Natural Dog Training Tips...
-> Highly Recommendable Dog Training...
-> Potty Training for Dogs...

 
Anonymous Dog Food said...

Dogs health is more important. Get the dog food online from Pet Mania Pakistan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home